Wednesday 19 September 2012

In the beginning...

Sunset from the Four Season's rooftop bar
 
And so begins the promised blog I vowed to write for my nearest and dearest before I fled London town to the wild east of Mumbai.

Over the last two weeks I've learnt five words of Hindi, accidently drunk tap water (and survived), been drenched in several monsoon downpours, looked at every available apartment in Bandra and been asked when I'm getting married more times than I care to recall.

Yet, I've only questioned what I'm doing here twice. The fact that Australian Masterchef and Grey's Anatomy are on every night probably helps.

The hardest thing so far has not been the language, the food or the sheer chaos; it's the fact that I am now solely responsible for my own office IT. Hell, it's taken me two weeks to work out how to get this blog up and running...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment